|Address||3333 Al Davis Way|
|Construction Started||November 13, 2017|
|Completed||July 31, 2020|
|Cost||US$ 1.84 billion|
|Owner||Las Vegas Stadium Authority|
Allegiant Stadium is a domed stadium located in Paradise, Nevada, United States. The Stadium is designed by MANICA Architecture and HNTB Corporation. Its construction started on November 13, 2017, and completed on July 31, 2020. The construction cost of Allegiant Stadium is US$ 1.84 billion. It is owned and Operator by Las Vegas Stadium Authority.
Events: Allegiant Stadium
More Facts About Allegiant Stadium
- The stadium will serve as the home stadium for the National Football League Las Vegas Raiders and Las Vegas Rebels college football team.
- Allegiant Stadium has 6 suites on the main concourse and 14 suites in the lower suite level.
- It is located on about 62 acres of land west of Mandalay Bay and Hacienda Avenue.
- On this stadium, $78 million was spent to purchase the land, $1.33 billion is estimated to be spent on construction, $123 million on furniture and equipment and $234 million on design and engineering
- The first event at the new stadium is scheduled to be a Monday Night Football game between the Raiders and the New Orleans Saints on September 21, 2020.