|Full Name||Allison Newmeyer|
|Birthplace||Michigan, United States|
|Height||5′ 7” or 170 cm|
|University||University of Michigan|
|Qualification||Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)|
Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
Allison Newmeyer is an American Architect, and a Professor. She is the co-founder of Design With Company and also serves as an Associate Professor at the University of Illinois Chicago.
More about Allison Newmeyer
- Allison did her Bachelor’s and Masters’s in Architecture from the University of Michigan.
- Allison Newmeyer is cofounder of the firm Design With Company, which explores the intersection between literature and architecture through speculative urban scenarios, spatial installations, and built projects.
- Design With Company is interested in concepts that are shared between architecture and literature, including narrative fiction, type, and character.
- The work of Design With Company was featured in the 2015 Chicago Architecture Biennial, where it was featured by the New York Times as one of four top contributions and by Architectural Record as “Chicago’s next generation.”
- The firm’s recent recognition includes being named a “next progressive” by Architect magazine and “new talent” by Metropolis magazine.
- She has years of experience working with design/build and architecture firms in Chicago, Princeton, and Champaign.
- She is a fellow of the MacDowell Artist Colony and is the recipient of architectural awards from the Van Alen Institute and Architizer.