|Total Floor||131, with 11 Lifts|
|Architectural Height||1,550 ft (472 m)|
|Floor area||1,285,308 sq ft (119,409 m sq)|
|Address||225 West 57th Street Manhattan, |
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Cost||USD $3.0 billion|
|Owner||Extell Development Company|
Central Park Tower is the supertall skyscraper in the United States at 225 West 57th Street Manhattan, New York City. The tower is designed by Adrian Smith and Interiors of the condominiums are designed by Rottet Studio. Its construction started in February 2015 and fully completed in 2020. The construction cost of Central Park Tower is USD $3.0 Billion and was opened in 2020. The tower is developed by Extell Development Company.
|New York City||2nd|
More Facts About Central Park Tower
- Extell purchased the Hard Rock Cafe and Broadway Dance Center at 221 West 57th Street and the neighboring property fronting 58th Street for a total of USD $67.5 million in 2005.
- Central Park Tower is 2nd tallest skyscraper in the United States and 15th tallest building in the world.
- The building contains 179 condominiums starting on the 32nd floor, spanning on average 5,000 square feet (460 m2), with open layouts and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Central Park.
- Interior features include Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, custom cabinetry, and white oak floors.
- A triplex penthouse at the top of the building will span 17,000 square feet (1,600 m2) across floors 129 through 131.
- There are 50,000 sq ft (4,600 m2) of amenities on floors eight to twelve.
- On the 14th floor, the building will feature the “Central Park Club” with a lounge, theater, conference room, play area, and a tween lounge.
- A landscaped terrace designed by HMWhite will feature a 60-foot outdoor pool with pergolas and trellises, a central lawn, and two gardens.
- On the 16th floor, there will be a 63-foot indoor pool, exercise room, spa, gym, basketball court, and children’s playroom.
- There is a three-floor private club named “The 100th Floor” near the building’s apex, marketed as the highest private club in the world.