|Architect||WOHA (Singapore Based Firm)|
|Architectural Height||268 meters (879 ft)|
|Address||The Park, Opp. Hard Rock Café,|
Lodha The Park is an ultra-luxury residential skyscraper complex in Worli, Mumbai. The tower is designed by WOHA (Singapore Based Firm). Its construction started in 2016 and still under construction. The construction cost of Lodha The Park is unknown at this time. The tower is developed by Lodha Group.
More Facts About Lodha The Park
- The Park is planned to include premium residential and commercial developments, the deluxe hotels, luxury retail malls, entertainment hubs, and a range of gourmet options.
- The project plan includes 7 acres of green landscapes set on top of a 70 feet tall ‘hill’ which is Inspired by the urban parks around the world.
- This project will generate more than 5,000 direct jobs, including 1,000 white-collar jobs like those of architects, engineers, and interior designers.
- Once The Park is completed, it will give rise to over 500 full-time jobs in the areas of facility management, housekeeping, horticulture, and retail.
- The project would be integrating Evander Holyfield gym within the complex.
- Lodha The Park is a new 17.5-acre residential project being developed by Lodha Group.
- The land for the Lodha The Park project has been purchased from DLF Limited in 2012 for ₹2800 Crore.
- The real estate company has announced Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is the brand ambassador for this project.
- It has also been reported that the actress has bought a 4-BHK residence in the project worth more than ₹5 Crore.
- On the First Day of Pre-launch Lodha Park, there were bookings worth ₹2500 Crore across major cities of India and few from overseas buyers.