|Height||191.8 m / 629 ft|
|Gross Leasable Area|
|350,000 square metres|
(3,800,000 sq ft)
|Address||Financial Center Street, Downtown Dubai, |
United Arab Emirates
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|Opened||4 November 2008|
|Social Media||Facebook / Instagram|
+971 800 382246255
|Website||The Dubai Mall|
The Dubai Mall is the second-largest mall by total land area situated in Downtown Dubai. It is designed by DP Architects Firm. Its construction started in 2005 and completed in 2008. The construction cost of Dubai Mall is US$5.0 Billion and was opened on 4 November 2008. It is officially run by Emaar Properties.
More Facts About The Dubai Mall
- Dubai Mall has 1,350 shops which include a total retail floor area of 502,000 square meters (5,400,000 sq ft).
- In 2011, it was the most visited building on the planet, attracting over 54 million visitors each year.
- The Dubai Mall recorded 61,000 tickets sold for the Dubai Aquarium in a month.
- The mall hosted over 37 million visitors in 2009 and 47 million visitors in 2010 attracted more than 750,000 visitors every week.
- The Dubai Mall also has a 250-room luxury hotel, 22 cinema screens, 120 restaurants, and cafes.
- The Mall has over 14,000 parking spaces across 3 ground floors with park free up to 4 hours, after that fee of 20 dirhams per hour is charged.
- The Mall also features the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink for skating and the A380 aircraft simulator.
Attractions in Dubai Mall
- The Dubai Aquarium is the most visited place in the mall with 30,000 aquatic animals including 400 sharks. For dive-in experience the ticket cost between AED 150 to AED 200.
- Reel Cinemas
- Rainforest Cafe
- Dubai Dino
- Dubai Creek Tower Replica