|Architect||Kohn Pedersen Fox Firm|
|Total Floor||Tower A – 53 floors |
Tower B – 85 floors
|Architectural Height||Tower A – 260 m (853 ft) |
Tower B – 372 m (1,220 ft)
|Cost||USD $400 million|
Three Sixty West is a twin-tower skyscraper suited at Worli, Mumbai. The tower is designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Firm. Its construction started in 2011 and it’s still under construction. The construction cost of Three Sixty West skyscraper is USD $400 million and will be opened in 2021. The tower is developed by Oberoi Realty.
More Facts About Three Sixty West
- It comprises two towers, joined at ground level by a podium. Tower A will be 53 floors and Tower B will 85 floors.
- Tower A will be a hotel, with private residences located in Tower B. The podium will accommodate amenities such as restaurants and ballrooms.
- The project has been designed by Kohn Pedersen Fox Firm from the United States and the main Contractor is Samsung C&T.
- Hotel interiors are designed by Tony Chi and Associates and Resident’s amenities are designed by Populous.
- The project will be developed under Oasis Realty, a joint venture between Sahana and Oberoi Realty.
- The project was formally named Three Sixty West in 2015.